What is iCure ?
iCure is a trustable service ensuring the privacy of your patient medical data thanks to end-to-end encryption, meaning your users are the only ones who decide who can access their data.
iCure helps you to manage the encrypted data by providing a series of easy-to-use tools :
- The iCure Back-End, saving your data into the databases and managing the access control to it based on the access rules you defined in your app
- The iCure Cockpit Web Portal, allowing you to create your apps, your databases, your admin users, ... in your iCure environment
- The iCure Client SDKs taking care of the end-to-end encryption / decryption of your data and proposes you a series of easy-to-use medical-oriented services
- The Interoperability components helping you to connect with external services by mapping the iCure Data Model to standard models like FHIR
Cockpit Web Portal
This documentation is focusing on the iCure Cockpit Web Portal SDK, which lets you manage your iCure environment from A to Z. Cockpit is the tool that will help you as a developer to configure / manage your environment.
In Cockpit, you will be able for example to:
- Link each of your app to an iCure environment
- Manage databases of each of your apps
- Manage the administrators
- Manage your users
- Check the logs generated in iCure concerning your apps / databases
Starting to use Cockpit
In the how-to section, you will find more detailed information on how to use Cockpit to perform the most common tasks.